Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Malas...

"tagged by syira aka syiraton aka syirara aka cak pong"
oitt name pendek2 da la,penat type pnjg..ahahaa.. =D

- State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
- The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.


1. I am hyper coz I'll be bored doing da same thing over & over again.. *sigh*

2. I am talkative??? ntah,ye KOT!!! =D

3. I have sensitive skin..nope,tu syira je..

4. I love to eat. Yessssssssss,sgt2 suke,nk makan plz.. *ohh puasa* huhuu..

5. I cant stand having a room without tissue. Boley je,ade towel kecik chomel tu pon jd la..

6. I can’t stand mess. Slalu mmg xsuke,kdg2 tu kalau da malas............................. =D

7. Buntal --> they called me

8. I like to put my money everywhere. xjugak,nti lupe ltk kt mane..huhuu..

9. I hate FROG!!! Eeeiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

10. I'm not the typical girl you see every day. Sbb saye pkai tudung lilit..lain sikit..ahahhaa.. *ignore my answer*

11. I hate going to lovely lace. Yes2,bau semacam je kdai neh.. WEIRDOO!!!

12. I LOVE travelling. Yessssss,tp xde mase yg sesuai skrg..huhu..

13. I don't cry infront of people. Da xthn tu nanges jee..xde malu2 da..heeee.. =P

14. I HATE pink. xjugak,suke je,biase2..i'm more to PURPLE!! Lawaaaaaaa.. =D

15. I love yellow. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I will tag :

-Zt
-Nana
-Patpat
-Anif
-Vader
-Sleepy
-Sheera
-Nesya
-Wan tuu tri
-Adam


0 comments: