Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag! Tag! Tag!

Okeyh,sume..Ni musim kene TAG!!! Abes sume bloggers2 nk tag2 org..I also kene tag maaa..Jwbla kn,kalu x kecik ati lak nti..Hikhikhik..
*1st,tag by ecah & mein*
*i ckp in general jugak,ditujukan pd sape2 yg terase sahaja..heee..*

1. i hate it when you said that you love me,but you don't even try to prove it to me!!!

2. i hate it when other gals GEDIK2 wif u!!!

3. i hate it when I said dat i like you,but u are sooo "jual mahal"!!!

4. i hate it when you are calling me & i didn't pick up da phone & u "merajuk" like u dunno dat I "xsuke ckp ngn fon lame2*

5. i hate it when you xsabar2 mntk kapel mcm da knal 10 thn..Wekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

6. i hate it when you said dat i'm soo "jual mahal"!!!

7. i hate it when u said something that hurt my feeling... =(


n i probably should mention bout d things that i like, right...? :)

1. i like it when u are willing to wait for me until i grad!!! =D

2. i like it when u treat me "mcm ank raja"..Ahahaha..

3. i like it ble i merajuk & ade org pujuk..heeee.. =D

4. i like it when my parents hug & kiss me!!! =P

5. i like it when i balik umah,boley mkn ape saje yg i nak..lalallaaa..

6. i like it when i hang out wif my crossroad frens sbb korang sume sgt best!!! *next week jmpe okeyh*

7. i like it when u say I am cute.."i dun think dat i'm cute* heee.. =D

and here are 7 people that i tagged:
1-patpat
2-nana
3.cik zt
4-encek shafiq
5-anif
6-syira
7-maher monster

0 comments: