Monday, September 15, 2008

My sweetheart!!!

I dun have nothing to do (actually i have sumthing to do..well it's me,ALIA,i'm good in it..heee..)
Just browsing (browsing ke??lantaklaa..ahahaa) my pics folder in my PC,den i open this album..Okeyy,suddenly this feeling come to me..I miss her..Fatin Nadhirah bt Mohd Afandi..Really miss her,da lame GILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR xjumpe dis little girl..She's my niece,my only niece (4 now la kan.. =P )..Last time i saw her i think during the previous semester break,on February/March if i'm not mistaken..Huhhuhuu..Itu sgt lame okeyy.. =(
Nevamind,4 sure i'll see her during this "Hari Raya".. *Agk melampau la kn if xdpt jmpe.. =D*
This are some pics of her..*saje gedik nk letak..ahahaa..*
Ni sume pics lame,mase die umo 1 year going to 2 years..Now da nk msk 3 years.. =D


A happy family







Sincerely,
ALIA

0 comments: