Sunday, July 18, 2010

Random Sunday..

1- I'm hungry now..Roti je tak cukup pagi2 mcm ni..

2- I lose my weight recently,1kg gone! Umi ckp,patutnya duduk rumah berat makin naik,tp ni terbalik..Whattodo..haihh..

3- Another 6 weeks before my internship ends.Can it be faster than that?

4- Cousins wedding on this coming Saturday at Mak Teh's house..It's gonna be a gathering with my relatives on umi's side..I love wedding! =)

5- Next week is mid-term breaks for MMU students,nak cuti jugak boleh x???

6- 1st time wearing baju kurung to the office today.

7- When i saw jewelery yesterday,my head was spinning around because of the color of the jewelery i guess..I prefer silver color.

8- Happy birthday to July babies..And today is syira's birthday..

9- I can see the potential of being a workaholic in me,myself.

10- I really really hate the fact that i'm still asking for money from my parents until now when i want to buy something for myself.It's sucks,i felt terrible.

11- Kalau ade org berjanji,lps tu lupa janji die..I wish i can say I HATE U straight on their face.

12- I need a new handbag and a new purse.Bukan kehendak da ni,tapi keperluan.

13- I rarely log in to my Tumblr account recently..Sorry Tumblr,i forgot that u're exist.

14- For the past few days,i slept around 8pm-9pm..Woke up in the middle of the night,and slept again.Gila.

15- Umi melawak suruh kawen tahun depan..Kalau btol2 pun tak nak.

16- Everyone kene ade at least a lil bit sense of fashion.Bila kita keluar,orang tengok,tu la their 1st impression about us.So,jangan selekeh sangat.Kadang2 kene bergaya jugak walaupun sket,xsalah.

17- Xde lagu best lg ke kt ofis ni??Boring betol la pasang lagu org2 tua..Zzzzzzz..

18- Saket belakang,again.. *sigh*

19- Fesbuk bosan.

20- Long distance relationship is kinda sucks when u're only depending on the technology to communicate with each other.


Sincerely,
ALIA