Monday, October 8, 2012

Next in line.

Decision has been made 1 week ago.

Attended gMalaysia event last week,most talks were about Marketing & Business. Got a spot for a special lunch,limited to 20 people only. Some of them are expert in business/sales/marketing and some are newbies. When i told them i'm doing a part time business with my friends for almost 2 years already,they said,"good job,keep on doing it". Another thing,start from now!

Next year is going to be a fresh start for me,insyaAllah. I think i have made a decision that will totally change my whole life (oh plis,this have nothing to do with marriage,okay not for now). I do asked for advice from some people around me,no one said that i should stop,they said,"Do whatever you like,good decision". Thanks guys,i'm blessed.

Waiting for december is too long,pleaseee comes faster. They expect me to come to work and do my job/task when nothing is moving,memang tak ah aku semangat nak datang keje,gila!

Sincerely,
ALIA


0 comments: