Monday, November 15, 2010

15/11/2011

It's just a normal date.
For me,it is a special date,super special,it means something,everything.
365 days,12 months and it becomes a year.
Time passing by,we're growing older from day to day.
Just take this opportunity to explore the whole world with someone or people you love.

Dear love,
Thank you for always try to know me well.
Thank you for being a good listener (i know that i'm talkative).
Thank you for guiding me to be a better person.
Thank you for all your sweet and good words.
Thank you for being really patient with my unmatured behavior sometimes.
Thank you for your call and messages when i can't sleep at night.
Thank you for being my alarm clock sometimes.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge about Islam.
Thank you for telling me that i'm beautiful eventhough i'm not.
Thank you for all the random things.
Thank you for all the sweet memories.
And thank you for came into my life.
Hopefully this will last forever.
Amin.
:)

Sincerely,
ALIA

0 comments: