Sunday, April 18, 2010

Two is better than one..

Read the title,hear that song,and you'll know it feels..Hahaha jiwang betol! Rumates already got their partners,i'm happy for both of you kakak2 cantek! Hihihi..Ohh yaa,Gemok also got partner now,so kenot panggil Gemok loner da okey..Hahaha..

I reallyyyyyyyyy miss home-made dish,i miss baking,i miss my family,a lot! Next sem,i'll be staying at home..Finally,away from Cyberjaya for one sem! Hehe..

Finally got myself a place to do my internship..Dan2 dah dapat,another company plak call offer utk intern kt cmpany die..Terus jd tak tentu arahl ps tu.. =))


Kinda miss late nite "lepak" session with my frens..Everyone's busy now..I really hope that before we start our holidays n internship,we could hangout together.. =D


Had a miserable life this week..Classes,submissions,dance practice,n etc..But lucky me,i have some people around me that keep on supporting me when i really need them..I love u guys!


A bouquet of purple roses right in front of my hostel room really made my day,thanx a lot! =)



Jiji,come to Gombak faster please,we have a date here! Hehehe..


Sincerely,

ALIA

1 comments:

onyor said...

olorrr tawu dop sweet ngak dapat bunge,, purple pulok tuu