Friday, November 13, 2009

Random!

Sudah tido,terjaga,n xboley tido,afta Subuh baru tido balik..
Cmni laa 2-3 hari ni..
Got class at 9am..zzzzzz..
Ermmmmmm,
i think i worry too much about little things..
I need to go somewhere to entertain myself,
need to free my mind coz I've been thinking too much lately..
I need to keep myself on the right track so that i won't be lost..
I miss home,quite bad..Yes,homesick!
I miss my family,talking with them on the phone is not enough..
Have to wait for another 2 weeks before i can go back home,
aaaaaaaaaaa lamenyeeee..
*sigh*
*rase mcm nak nanges bawah bantal*
I'm learning 2 be more independent,
just in case if there's no one around for me,
i must know how to handle things on my own..
Sometimes,things dun really go on wif the flow..
Expect the unexpected..
This is a longgg crap i guess,better stop now..
I'm ok!

*pic from here*

*ohh btw,happy birthday to my FUTURE brother in-law..hehehe..*

Sincerely,
ALIA