Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Post!

Just arrived from my hometown yesterday morning...Ujan lebat kt airport naseb baek flight xdelay...Huhuu...Went back home was the besttt thing that i could say... =D

Home was awesome (byk bnde baru dlm umah),met my family..Food, went out wif them, made Oreo cheesecake wif kak wani (I ate it, amazing guys, i hate cheesecake before...hahahaa)...

I thought I’ll be left alone in da hostel this weekend, but it was a BIG NO because my family is coming to KL...YEAYYY!!! So no need to go back, stay alone or whatsoever...This coming Monday, there will be a charity bowling at Mines organized by Bowling Club, i’m the director...This is for the Gaza..

Assignments need to be finish before I can get some free time..Submission for Design Process will be on next Tuesday and for Multimedia Authoring has been extended to Wednesday...Yeayyy!! Btw, i love authoring class...Lecturers are super super AWESOME...Mr.Alex is so funny, boley buat kwn neh, ckp pon aku kau je...Ehehehee...But when it comes to the actionscript thingy,I'm a lil bit stuck and confuse..Okey, need to practice moreeeee...

This Thursday is our storyboard presentation for Media Production Process...No more "unimportant questions pelizzzzzzzzzzzzzz"... "-____________-"



Byee...

Sincerely,
ALIA