Monday, March 30, 2009

29/3/2009

Sape2 yg clbrate bday on dis date msti diorg hepy smlm..Yg i knal,3 org clbrate bday on da same date..
1-My 2nd bro,Ajib

2-Safuan

3-Pizu


But for me,i'll remember this date foreva..Thanx sbb buat i nanges bcoz of u..Skrg i taw ape yg jd,i get more than enough explanation from u..I xboley stop pikir psl ni,same wif u rite?? I dunno what'll happen to us in future..I also wanna meet u afta dis,but it's like what u've said,i dunno how to face it,it must be really2 awkward to see u..I miss u,i miss our hepy moments,i really mean it..
I dunno wat i should do now,can't stop thinking bout dis..I've neva felt like this before,i hate this feeling..Luaran org ingt xde pape jd,i dun really show it,selagi boley,selagi tu i akn simpan sorang2..Tp i taw,i xkuat sgt,my heart is very fragile..Sng je pecah,tp xboley nk cantumkan blk..Maybe it takes time to recover..I can't be the old Alia that u've known before,i'm sorry..I'll try to let go this feeling but i won't forget u,i promise..Thanx for everything..


I dunno how to smile...
I miss this time.. ='(
Dikarang oleh,
ALIA

4 comments:

ilif said...

Alia );
jgn sedih2 ye. I dunno what's happening but I hope you'll be alrite.
=(

she rawrr said...

aliaaaaaaaaaaaa,
i knw klu i tnye wats up u wont tell me also but im here if u need anything!5 days a week duk sebelah u except weekend*u can call me up if anything*

dont sedih sedih dah.
aja aja fighting!

Aisyah Adam said...

"hey markoah,aku sayang ko,tapi aku nak pegang tangan satu lagi pompuan boleh?"

jgn layan wahai kawan. muahhksss

onyor said...

alia.. knape nie.. sedih laa tgk camni.. tak best.. alia kan happy happy je.. ape ape pun.. try to get over it ok?? alia bolehhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! huhu