Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009,Goodbye 2008!!!


Happy New Year Everyone!!!
May this year will turn all your dreams into reality...

Ting tong ting tong!!! It's 2009 everyone!!! Huermm, lets think for a while, wat I’ve done last year in 2008...I'll list the Top 10 only I guess...Ehehee..

1-I manage to continue my study in Degree year, majoring in DM!!! Saye suke DM sbb DM best!!!
2-Frenship become closer wif Ecah & Syira...Not forgotten,Maz & Lah also...
3-The most memorable Ramadhan dat I’ve ever had...I'll remember it for the rest of my life... =)
4-Get to know more people, especially "someone"...Hope it'll last long... =)
5-Got my Canon 400D...Saye xkan jual kt sape2..Ehehee..
6-Got 5 mentee..Nana,Ili,Syera,Put & Izzati...They r very "cool" & can cheer me up..
7-Ajib finally have a fiancée...I still can't believe this..Ahahaha...
8-I'm turning into 19...
9-Crossroads are still remain until now...Ohh I love u guys!!!
10-I've learnt dat our frens will not be beside us most of the time..

Now let see wat's happen in 2009 & wat I plan to do...Same,Top 10 only okeyh...

1-I got a sweet msg from someone on New Year’s night...hihihi.. =)
2-Shopping wif my sis.. (dis is for this weekend, not for the whole year I guess..ahahaha..)
3-Wanna have a vacation wif my family...Lg best dgn parents saje..Sorry siblings..Hehehee..
4-Hopefully get the chance to further study in Gamma year...InsyaAllah...
5-Hope the relationship become more serious...Do pray for me... =)
6-I'm turning into 20???OmgOmgOmg!!! I can't believe this... "-___________-"
7-I want a new camera bag, a speedlite,zoom lens & etc for my Canon 400D...
8-Make frens wif more people...
9-Being friendlier, matured & serious...Wat do you think??? =D
10-Hope that Ajib will have a wonderful wedding this year & Kak Aida will join our family soon..Yeayyy!! So, who’s next??? *hint to Kak Wani* Ahahahaha...

I hope that I’ll turn all my dreams into reality & all my efforts into great achievements...and I hope that I manage to explore every joy of my life...Lets pray for a good one in our life...

Sincerely,
ALIA

4 comments:

Aisyah Adam said...

hope ur dreams will come true :)

and arap2 relationship korang yg sebulan dua bulan tak jumpa tu akan berterusan dan menjadi sesuatu yg lebih bermakna for u two.kalau tak pun...still ada scandal waaaat!

hehe.muahhxxx~

word verification : repers

Alia Ibrahim said...

eheheee..thanxxxxxxxxx..
yeahh,i hope jd la kn,wlaupon giler jrg jmpe,
bkn cm u kn,boley slalu jmpe..
hikhikhikk..
if xjd ngn die,
i da give up kjap..huhuhu..
mls okeyh..
i nk tggu je sape2..
boley x??? =D

cik Iyllyana said...

aliaaaa
ape neh???
gt a bf oredi
introduce la to us
pls pls pls
:P hahahhaa

Alia Ibrahim said...

whoot2..
mane ade na,
alia xde bf lg la..
hihiihihi..