Friday, November 14, 2008

Socks...

Hollaaaaaa!!!

Do you need a new pair of socks???Bored with your old plain socks???Where to buy???

Don't worry,you can check this out!!!

I'm selling socks which are I've designed by myself (hand-made design)...So what are you waiting for???Buy these "funky & nice" socks for yourself or for your beloved one as a gift for them...Only RM10 per pair...1st come 1st serve...

1st pair (sold to Nana)



2nd pair (SOLD to epat)


The white thread is glows in the dark!!!
I've only design these two pairs of socks for now (suitable for girls)...MORE IS COMING AFTER THIS!!! If i got many feedbacks from you guys,I'll sell more socks with different kinds of design,and I'll try to make for "guys" also..So juz wait for my next announce... =P

If you are interested to buy,juz leave a message at my Shout Box or comment or you can YM me at noraliamardhiah@y! so that i won't sell to anyone else & easy for me to contact you..Have a nice day,Thanks!!! =)

Sincerely,
ALIA

4 comments:

Alia Ibrahim said...

thanx patpat.. =)

cik Iyllyana said...

nok beli yg 1st!

Muhammad Shafiq bin Rosli said...

sy tidak percaya sama stokin lagi
amat tidak
haha

Alia Ibrahim said...

ahahahaa..
sory la encek sapit eh,
ingt kesah lame..
meh2 order blk..
ngeee.. =P