Monday, November 3, 2008

My 19th Birthday...

Woww,there's been a long time since my last entry..ehehe..no internet connection at home maa,cannot update la..I'm in Cyber now,in MMU,juz arrived dis morning..Dis is bcoz i have speaking test 4 Muet tomorrow at 7.30am,demmm early u noe..Haihss.. =(
I HATE U MUET!!! (sgt byk mendatangkn mslh kt i Muet neh!!!) But afta da test tomorrow,i'm going back home again..Ahaha..funny rite??wat to do,my parents didn't allowed me staying at the hostel ALONE..It's dangerous okeyh!! Tonite also i'll not stay at the hostel,but gonna go 2 my cuzin's house at Putrajaya..huhuhu..

But,all above didn't make me sad because today (3rd NOV) is
MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
Ohh Btw hepy bufday 2 my senior also,Zaxx..U r still older than me la..We share da same bufday rite..Okeyh,present 4 me dun 4get ya!! ahaha..
Ehehee..OMG!! I'm 19???I felt like i'm still a kid,17 or 18..Ahahaha..(perasan jap)
My frens also tot dat i'm still a "budak kecik" to them (ecah & syira) also we're in da same age now..ehehe..Suke ati korang la nk ckp ape kt i,yg i taw i da same umo ngn korang skrg..lalalaa~~ =D



Thanx 4 those who've wished me..Luv u guys..
"don't expect everyone will remember u 24/7,that's what i've learned today..ehehe.."

No bufday celebration until now coz i'm stuck here in Cyber..huhuhu..I want to celebrate it with my family tomorrow..Yeayyy!! (i hope so la..ahahaa..) On my bufday,i'm on the flight from Trg-KL..sedey gilerrr...But nevamind la,cool2..ehehee..Since like i've nothing more to say here..Thanx again for the wish okeyh!!! I'll update more about my holidays,but later mybe..ehehe..okeyh,byeee..

Sincerely,
ALIA

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday sayang ;D

Alia Ibrahim said...

ohh thanxxxx... =D