Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm in love with these...

Lalaaaa~~~Jason Mraz...I'm in love with all his songs...No matter what are you going to say, but I just love the way he sings & plays guitar at the same time..It makes me enjoy,happy,loveeeeeeeeeeee & etc by watching all these videos...I prefer the acoustic one,just love it,I taw nk ckp ape da sbb suke suke sukeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ngeee... =P I'm rarely browsing the videos on YouTube, but today, I’ve browsing some videos on YouTube and I’ve found all these videos..Ohh,i am melting when I heard his voice...Ahahaa...So here are the videos... =)

I'm Yours


Bella Luna


Life is Wonderful


I also love his other songs like Plane,Mr.Curiosity,Wordplay & Lucky...But not only Jason Mraz,i enjoy these songs also..Ehehe.. =)

Unintended by Muse


That's What You Get by Paramore


Fall for You by Seconhand Serenade

Byk lg sbnrnye,tp xkn nk ltk sume..Cm gedik pulak sume nk letak..Ahahaa..Saje je ltk all these videos,bosan2 boley dgr & tgk kn??Ngee.. =)

Sincerely,
ALIA

0 comments: